This Sweet Potato & Kale Frittata is so versatile you can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! It’s so yum you’ll want to eat it for all three meals ? It’s a one pan dish making it super easy to prepare.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together the eggs, then add the milk, salt and pepper.
- Over a medium heat in a cast iron (oven safe) pan, sauté the sweet potatoes in 1 tbsp olive oil for 8-10 mins or until the potatoes are tender and golden. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Return the pan to the stove and sauté the kale, red onion and garlic for 3-4 mins or until the kale is wilted and tender. Finally, stir in the potatoes.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the vegetables and cook for 3 more mins. Sprinkle over the goat cheese, then bake at 180°C for 10-14 mins or until set.