Fasta, pasta! Tonight we’re whipping up a simple, fresh, and flavourful Tomato, Olive & Feta Pasta that will leave the whole family satisfied. Plus, it makes awesome leftovers – hot or cold!
This Sweet Potato Mexi Bowl is one of our favourite go-to meals because it’s packed with fresh ingredients and it’s super easy to make, even for the busiest of bees! It’s the perfect week night dinner option. Not to mention, if you make extra, it’s a great lunch for the next day!
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 1 sweet potato; peeled, diced and roasted
- 2/3 tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small tin corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped into half moons
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- 1 small handful coriander, torn
- 1 lime, juiced
- Place the rice into the base of a bowl.
- Add sweet potato, black beans and corn.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cheese, red onion and cucumber.
- Add a heaped spoon of fresh guacamole.
- Top with fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.