Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
Beef, Mushroom, and smokey Paprika, topped with a dollop of Mustard Mayo to elevate!
Looking to boost the health factor of your meals without subbing out flavour? Sub in Mushroom!
Meet The Blend: Beef & Mushroom Blended Texan Burger!
This recipe blends 25% Mushroom + 75% Beef Mince for an earth-friendly and delicious boost to any brunch!
Smokey, satisfying and super quick, our Texan Burger will make anyone a mushroom lover! This recipe was brought to you in collaboration with @MelbourneFoodNerd and recipe provided by AMGA!
- 500g Beef mince
- 300g Mushrooms, finely diced
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Jalapeño Chillies, finely chopped (seeds removed optionally)
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbs dark sweet soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- 2 Burger Buns
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to brush BBq
- 8 slices Monterey Jack Cheese Slices
- Iceberg Lettuce, broken
- 3 tbsp mayo + 3 tbsp american mustard
- Chilli Pickle Salsa:
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Jalepeno, diced
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 gherkins, diced
- salt & pepper
- Dice mushrooms, similar size to the mince. Blend the mushrooms through the mince with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix through cumin, smoked paprika, jalapeno, spring onion, coriander, dark sweet soy. Divide into 4 and shape into patties.
- BBQ for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Top each patty with 2 slices of cheese. Allow to melt for a few minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salsa and set aside. Combine the ingredients for the sauce and spread on both buns.
- Add the salsa, two patties with a piece of lettuce in between. Add another spoonful of sauce before toping with the bun.
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.