Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
Beef, Mushroom, and smokey Paprika, topped with a dollop of Mustard Mayo to elevate!
Looking to boost the health factor of your meals without subbing out flavour? Sub in Mushroom!
Meet The Blend: Beef & Mushroom Blended Texan Burger!
This recipe blends 25% Mushroom + 75% Beef Mince for an earth-friendly and delicious boost to any brunch!
Smokey, satisfying and super quick, our Texan Burger will make anyone a mushroom lover! Recipe provided by AMGA!
- 500g Beef mince
- 300g Mushrooms, finely diced
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Jalapeño Chillies, finely chopped (seeds removed optionally)
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbs dark sweet soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- 2 Burger Buns
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to brush BBq
- 8 slices Monterey Jack Cheese Slices
- Iceberg Lettuce, broken
- 3 tbsp mayo + 3 tbsp american mustard
- Chilli Pickle Salsa:
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Jalepeno, diced
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 gherkins, diced
- salt & pepper
- Dice mushrooms, similar size to the mince. Blend the mushrooms through the mince with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix through cumin, smoked paprika, jalapeno, spring onion, coriander, dark sweet soy. Divide into 4 and shape into patties.
- BBQ for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Top each patty with 2 slices of cheese. Allow to melt for a few minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salsa and set aside. Combine the ingredients for the sauce and spread on both buns.
- Add the salsa, two patties with a piece of lettuce in between. Add another spoonful of sauce before toping with the bun.
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.