Kiddos begging for nuggies but want to slide in something healthy? Our quick and easy veggie nuggets will do the trick!
Say hello to your new fave side dish 👋🏼 Our Roasted Asparagus is roasted alongside sliced lemon to give it a delicious tang. It’s then topped with creamy feta and crunchy flaked almonds. Need we say more?
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Snap off the woody ends of the asparagus, discarding the ends.
- Place the asparagus on the lined baking tray, drizzling the olive oil on top to lightly coat the asparagus.
- Sprinkle over some salt and pepper, then toss until the asparagus is coated. Be sure to arrange the asparagus spears in a single layer on the tray.
- Place tray in the oven and bake until the base of the asparagus spears are easily pierced with a fork. Note: The size of your asparagus spears will impact the cooking time. For thin asparagus, cooking time will be 9-12 mins, and thicker asparagus will need 15-20 mins.
- Once done, transfer the roasted asparagus to a serving plate and top with the crumbled feta and sliced almonds.