Our Tofu Quinoa Veggie Scramble makes for a hearty, healthy dish that is easy to make and is packed full of protein and wholegrains!
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
Ditch the Sourdough and up your brekkie game with this lower-carb, nutrient-packed Sweet Potato ‘Toast’ recipe! ?
Customise with your toppings – there are no limits! One even the kids will enjoy.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise into 1cm thick slices. Place these on the lined tray.
- Lightly spray with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30 mins or until soft when pricked with a fork.
- Meanwhile, mash together the avocado, lemon juice and salt.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked, spread with avocado and top with bocconcini, honey, parsley, chilli flakes, olive oil and salt.