There’s nothing like a stir fry for a quick, easy, but tasty dinner! Our Tofu & Snow Pea Stir Fry is a great way to incorporate some Veg into your meal – here we used Snow Peas and Bokchoy!
- In a large wok, heat olive oil over a medium-high heat for 2 mins until the oil is sizzling. Next, add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, around 1 min.
- Add snow peas and tofu and cook until browned, around 5 mins.
- Add the bok choy and stir fry for 2 mins, until it is slightly softened.
- Stir in the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are well coated.
- Drizzle over the sesame oil, then serve immediately with steamed rice or cooked noodles of your choice. Finally, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!