These fresh Veggie Rice Paper Rolls are perfect as an appetizer or as a healthy lunch option! It also helps that they’re pretty as a picture – makes them even more delicious right!
- In a shallow and large bowl big enough to fit your rice paper wrapper, fill it with warm water. Meanwhile, have all of your prepped vegetables ready for assembly.
- Dip one rice paper wrapper into the warm water and wait for it to turn completely translucent. Lay your rice paper flat on a cutting board.
- On the rice paper half closer to you, lay down one lettuce leaf, followed by a pinch of all your other vegetables (leaving enough to fill the remaining 11 rice paper rolls).
- Starting from the bottom of the paper (closest to you) begin to roll up and towards the middle. Once you reach the middle, fold in the sides of the rice paper, before finishing the roll off towards the top of the paper to seal in the edges.
- Slice your rolls in half, before plating open-facing on a platter or board. Repeat this process 12 times, or until you run out of fillings.
- Serve with peanut sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce or any other sauce you desire!