Have you tried a custard apple before? This fruit surprisingly tastes like custard and mimics the texture.
White Chocolate Cherry Panna Cotta!
This beautiful marriage of flavours is such a lovely way to finish a meal! A dish that is made to (literally) set & forget, you’ll have more time for festivities with this recipe!
Cherries this time of year are in their prime, so make the most of the fresh seasonal fruit at your local Fruit & Veg shop today!
Recipe provided by Australian Cherries
- If using leaf gelatine, soak the gelatine in the milk. If using powdered gelatine, sprinkle the gelatine over the milk, stir, then microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Place the cream, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the gelatine and milk and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Place pitted cherries in the base of six moulds then pour over the panna cotta mixture. Refrigerate for three to six hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, dip the panna cotta moulds in boiling water then unmould onto serving plates and top with whole cherries.