Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
White Chocolate Cherry Panna Cotta!
This beautiful marriage of flavours is such a lovely way to finish a meal! A dish that is made to (literally) set & forget, you’ll have more time for festivities with this recipe!
Cherries this time of year are in their prime, so make the most of the fresh seasonal fruit at your local Fruit & Veg shop today!
Recipe provided by Australian Cherries
- If using leaf gelatine, soak the gelatine in the milk. If using powdered gelatine, sprinkle the gelatine over the milk, stir, then microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Place the cream, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the gelatine and milk and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Place pitted cherries in the base of six moulds then pour over the panna cotta mixture. Refrigerate for three to six hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, dip the panna cotta moulds in boiling water then unmould onto serving plates and top with whole cherries.