Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
- If using leaf gelatine, soak the gelatine in the milk. If using powdered gelatine, sprinkle the gelatine over the milk, stir, then microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Place the cream, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the gelatine and milk and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Place pitted cherries in the base of six moulds then pour over the panna cotta mixture. Refrigerate for three to six hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, dip the panna cotta moulds in boiling water then unmould onto serving plates and top with whole cherries.