Spoil your Mum this Sunday with this Red Beet Cake with the sweet addition of White chocolate. If time allows make this cake on the Saturday and allow to stand overnight for the rich, sweet and earthy flavours of the…
Looking for a muffin recipe that is as unique, lovely and wonderful as your mum this Mother’s Day? Well look no further, this is the recipe for you.
Light, moist and popping with a zesty flavour, these muffins are the perfect addition to a Mother’s Day brunch or picnic lunch. The best part is, they are super easy to make which means Mum can sit this one out with her feet up, while the rest of the family enjoys baking them together.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line 12 capacity muffin tray with paper muffin cups and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine; add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Fill each muffin cup with an equal amount of batter. Bake in centre oven rack for 20 minutes or until golden and toothpick comes out dry.
- Remove from oven to wire rack and let cool.