These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
Lovely red apples are the centre of attention in our NEW Apple & Cinnamon Scrolls! These delicious morsels are super easy to make and luckily they are because they’ll disappear quickly so you may need to make a couple of batches
- Preheat the oven to 180C, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl, then add in one cup of flour, stirring to combine. Gradually add in the remaining half a cup of flour until the dough starts to form a ball.
- Flour a flat surface, then tip out the dough onto the surface. Knead dough with your hands for a minute. Note: If you find the dough to be too sticky, add some additional flour and continue to knead until the dough holds its shape and isn’t sticking to the surface.
- Flour a rolling pin, then roll the dough into a rectangle shape. Brush the rolled-out dough with butter and sprinkle over the brown sugar and cinnamon, then add the chopped apple on top.
- Roll the dough up tightly, then slice into 8 equal pieces. Spread the pieces out onto a baking tray, being sure to keep space between each to give them room to rise.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the scrolls are golden and cooked through. Place the scrolls onto a wire rack to cool, then serve while still warm. Enjoy!