Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
Are you an Apple dessert lover? If so, we’ve got a treat for you! Our new Apple Strudel is filled with delicious Granny Smith Apples, making every bite a delight
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon, then add the apples and raisins. Toss to coat.
- Cut the pastry in half. Place one half onto the lined baking tray. Dust the pastry slightly with flour. Spoon the apple mixture over the pastry, leaving a 2cm border around the edges.
- Place the other pastry half on top of the apple mixture and press the outside edges together.
- Combine the egg with 1 tbsp of water. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake for 35 mins or until the pastry is golden.
- Once cooked, transfer the strudel to a wire rack lined with baking paper for 30 mins to cool. Slice into six pieces and serve!