Pears in pastry… now this is a dream come true! Our new Pear Turnovers are the sweet comfort food you’ve been looking for to combat this cold weather! We can guarantee they won’t disappoint! Be sure to pick up the…
Filled with fresh fruits from your local fruit & veg shop – this berry and banana baked oat delight is sure to fuel your morning. Whether you’re already on the #BakedOats trend, or just hopping on – we think you’ll LOVE our healthy version!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spray a 9×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs together and then add in banana, melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla and milk.
- Add in the rolled oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir well. Fold in your berries, being careful not to squish them.
- Transfer mixture to the greased baking pan. Bake in the oven for around 30 mins or until the berries begin to ooze, and the top of your oats are crisp.
- Allow oatmeal bake to cool slightly, then serve with Greek yoghurt, and walnuts or pecans.