We don’t mean to alarm you but these Baked Apple Nachos are positively delightful. They’re super easy to make and will go down a treat with the whole family!
Filled with fresh fruits from your local fruit & veg shop – this berry and banana baked oat delight is sure to fuel your morning. Whether you’re already on the #BakedOats trend, or just hopping on – we think you’ll LOVE our healthy version!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spray a 9×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs together and then add in banana, melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla and milk.
- Add in the rolled oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir well. Fold in your berries, being careful not to squish them.
- Transfer mixture to the greased baking pan. Bake in the oven for around 30 mins or until the berries begin to ooze, and the top of your oats are crisp.
- Allow oatmeal bake to cool slightly, then serve with Greek yoghurt, and walnuts or pecans.