Pizza for dessert? Yes please! 😍 This EASY Fruit Pizza is so much fun to make, and devour. Kids will love it, big kids will love it, and it uses so many colourful fruits from your local fruit and veg…
Homemade ice cream sandwiched between two freshly baked cookies? Yes please! This may well be the dessert of our dreams but we’ll let you decide that for yourself.
- Heat oven to 160C fan forced, and line two large trays with baking paper.
- Combine the brown sugar and caster sugar, then add in the melted butter and egg. Mix well to combine.
- Gradually add in the sifted flour and remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Place chunks of cookie dough (about the size of a cherry tomato) onto the lined tray, flattening gently with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins or until they’re golden around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leave to cool on the trays for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, put the bananas, double cream and vanilla in a food processor and blend until a thick ice cream has formed.
- Scoop the ice cream into balls using an ice cream scoop, and sandwich between two cookies. Drizzle with peanut butter if desired. Serve immediately.