Adorable AND delicious? Yep, that’s our No-Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes! 🍓 They’re a creamy, refreshing and simple treat for sweet tooths!
Consider dessert sorted with these tasty Banana Puddings. Simple, smooth and oh so creamy, they’ll ensure your Saturday ends on a very sweet note!
- Heat milk, sugar, cornflour, and salt in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer, whisking until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup of hot milk from the saucepan. In a medium bowl, in a very slow and steady fashion, whisk the milk in with the yolks.
- Lower the heat to medium and pour the yolk mixture back into the saucepan, whisking to combine.
- Cook the mixture for a further 2-3 mins, stirring, before removing from the heat and stirring in the butter and vanilla until smooth. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath.
- Place the saucepan directly into the prepared ice bath, stirring occasionally, until it reaches room temperature (around 30 mins).
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or until the pudding is completely chilled. Once chilled, remove bowl from the fridge and fold in 1 and a half chopped bananas.
- To assemble, place some of the crumbled biscuits into individual glasses/cups before topping each with a small scoop of the leftover chopped bananas. Next, top each glass with roughly ½ cup of the pudding mixture. Repeat with the remaining crumbled biscuits, chopped banana and pudding. Top each pudding with a final sprinkle of chopped bananas and crumbled biscuits, then serve!