This versatile vegetable salad makes a perfect healthy side for a summer barbeque meal or a fresh yet filling lunch option (top it with some poached chicken if you like). The crisp snow peas and mild earthy broccolini paired with…
Beetroot Tartare has never looked any better right?!? This is an easy dish you can put together when entertaining!
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 3 large red beets, washed, chopped
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 baby gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Wash and clean the beetroots. Place the beets on a baking tray and roast for 45 minutes. After cooking, allow beets to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Chop the beetroot into 1 cm pieces and combine with Worcestershire sauce, oil, allspice, garlic powder and mustard into a large bowl. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop gherkins, red onion, and chives. Sprinkle on top. Serve.