Beetroot Tartare has never looked any better right?!😍 This is an easy dish you can put together when entertaining!
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 3 large red beets, washed, chopped
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 baby gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Wash and clean the beetroots. Place the beets on a baking tray and roast for 45 minutes. After cooking, allow beets to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Chop the beetroot into 1 cm pieces and combine with Worcestershire sauce, oil, allspice, garlic powder and mustard into a large bowl. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop gherkins, red onion, and chives. Sprinkle on top. Serve.