If you’re wanting to add more green Veg into your day, look no further than our Broccoli & Kale Pesto Pasta ? It’s a great meal prep dish – perfect as a healthy lunch for the week ahead.
- Chop the kale leaves and chop the broccoli into small-medium florets.
- Over a high heat, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Next, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Once the pasta is done, reserve ¼ cup of the cooking water then drain.
- Meanwhile, place the pine nuts, broccoli florets, olive oil, kale leaves, basil, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest into a food processor and blitz until a pesto forms.
- Toss the pasta in the pesto, adding some of the reserved cooking water, if desired.
- Finally, toss through the rocket, then divide the pasta between 4 bowls. Garnish with toasted pine nuts, crumbled feta cheese and lemon wedges.