Incorporating fish into your weekly meals is always a good idea because it’s packed full of protein, vitamin D and omega-3. This Salmon & Fennel Tray Bake is a delicious spring dish the whole family will enjoy.
Delicious combination of calamari, lemon, chilli and asian greens.
- Cut Lemons in half and squeeze juice into a bowl
- Clean calamari by cutting open tubes length wise and scraping out any sinews from the inside
- Score the calamari by cutting the out side in a criss cross pattern with a sharp knife about half the way through
- Cut the calamari into large strips and curl up with the scored side on the out side.
- Place calamari in the lemon juice with the sambal and seasoning, allow to marinate for 2 hours
- Peel and cut onion into 2 cm dice
- Wash and pick coriander
- Peel and finely chop garlic and ginger
- Wash capsicum and cut in half removing core and seeds, cut diagonally into strips
- Wash and cut bok choy into strips
- Pour oil into heavy based saucepan or wok, heat and add onion, garlic and quickly stir-fry
- Add calamari and capsicum and stir-fry until tender, toss in bok choy and bean shoots
- Check seasoning
- Garnish with picked coriander
- Serve with steamed rice or stirfried egg noodles