Want to soothe your savoury tooth and feed the family in under an hour? We’ve created a simple Pumpkin, Leek and Feta Tart with an easy recipe to follow.
Take your picnic to the next level with this Caramelised Apple Topped Brie. If you don’t need to worry about transporting the brie to a picnic, we suggest baking it in the oven to make it deliciously ooey and gooey!
- If baking the brie, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the wheel of brie in a 6-inch cast iron pan and bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the brie is gooey.
- While the brie is baking, make the caramelised apples. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the diced apples and brown sugar, stirring. Stir often for 5-8 mins or until the apples are tender and a caramel sauce has formed. Finally, stir through the pecans.
- Remove the baked brie from the oven, then top with the caramelised apple mix. If not baking the brie, simply place the caramelised apple mix on top of the chilled brie wheel.
- Serve immediately alongside apple slices and crackers, or whatever accompaniments you’d like!