This orange beauty is our new Pumpkin & Tahini Dip, packed full of sweet, roasted Pumpkin! We love to dip roasted Carrots and fresh, crunchy Capsicum into this one. Oh, and flatbread of course!
Consider your 4pm cravings sorted with this delicious Carrot Dip, topped with fresh Pomegranate arils, Mint and Pistachios. Served alongside your choice of dippings, this snack will keep you going until dinner time!
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- Handful of coriander leaves
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and water, as required
- Pomegranate arils, mint leaves, and pistachios, for garnish
- Boil the chopped carrots in a pot of water for 5-8 mins, or until the carrots are soft.
- Once done, drain the carrots in a strainer and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Add water as needed to help create the consistency you desire.
- Top with fresh mint leaves, pomegranate arils and pistachios. Enjoy, served with your dippings of choice!