Kiddos begging for nuggies but want to slide in something healthy? Our quick and easy veggie nuggets will do the trick!
We guarantee the kids will LOVE these Cheesy Veggie Loaded Muffins! Did we mention we snuck in a heap of veggies… shh don’t tell? They’re perfect for fussy eaters!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, ¾ of the grated cheese, flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and milk, then add to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin pan holes, then sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins or until cooked through and the edges are turning golden brown.
- Serve while warm – they’re best this way!