Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
The smells of cinnamon and maple syrup will fill your home, as these scrumptious pears bake in the oven. Topped with crunchy granola, and coconut or dairy yoghurt, this is the perfect cold weather dessert.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place cored pears onto a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle the pears evenly with the cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Place in oven to bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Top with granola and coconut yoghurt as desired.