Crumble on a cold winter’s day 💕 Enjoy seasonal rhubarb and nashi pears in this heavenly crumble made with love. The biscuit crumble on top is rich with buttery and sugary goodness. Indulge in a scoop or two of this…
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
The smells of cinnamon and maple syrup will fill your home, as these scrumptious pears bake in the oven. Topped with crunchy granola, and coconut or dairy yoghurt, this is the perfect cold weather dessert.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place cored pears onto a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle the pears evenly with the cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Place in oven to bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Top with granola and coconut yoghurt as desired.