These delectable Indian fritters are a true delight for the taste buds. Thinly sliced onions, generously spiced and enveloped in a chickpea flour batter, are fried to perfection until golden and crispy. Pairing them with cucumber raita, a refreshing dip…
Move over potato, our Eggplant Croquettes are here to take the front seat! These cheesy parcels will make even the fussiest of eaters happy!
- In a large covered saucepan, cook the eggplant in a small amount of boiling water until tender, about 5 mins. Drain well and then mash using a potato masher.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Shape into patties and set aside
- Heat the oil to hot in a large fry pan. Carefully place the croquettes in hot oil and fry until golden brown turning as you go, about 5 mins on each side. You may need to do this in batches.
- Remove from pan and set aside to drain on some paper towel and slightly cool so little mouths can handle.