Dips are such a great way to get vegetables in to your family’s daily diet without too much stress. Dips, crackers and veggie sticks are a fantastic option for a healthy snack. Easily serve as part of your child’s lunch…
Move over potato, our Eggplant Croquettes are here to take the front seat! These cheesy parcels will make even the fussiest of eaters happy!
- In a large covered saucepan, cook the eggplant in a small amount of boiling water until tender, about 5 mins. Drain well and then mash using a potato masher.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Shape into patties and set aside
- Heat the oil to hot in a large fry pan. Carefully place the croquettes in hot oil and fry until golden brown turning as you go, about 5 mins on each side. You may need to do this in batches.
- Remove from pan and set aside to drain on some paper towel and slightly cool so little mouths can handle.