A light and garden fresh dish to soothe and satisfy.
- Peel the grapefruit and oranges’ making sure all bitter white pith is removed.
- Hold fruit over a large bowl and release each segment by running a small serrated knife down the side of each segment. Remove any pips.
- Put 4 tablespoons of citrus juices into a small bowl and add the lime juice, chilli, coriander and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon some citrus dressing over avocado and set aside.
- Place scallops in a bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat, add scallops in small batches and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place salad leaves in the bowl with the sliced avocado and citrus segments. Add scallops and pour citrus dressing over.
- Gently toss and then arrange on serving plates. Serve immediately.