Name a cuter snack… we’ll wait. Say hello to our adorable Banana Sushi Rolls! The whole family (kids included!) will love putting these fun, healthy snacks together.
Do you like to spend your Sunday meal-prepping some snacks for the week ahead? Try our gorgeous Frozen Yoghurt Bites, filled with fresh berries and a crunchy granola.
- Line a mini muffin tray with mini muffin liners, or place them onto a plate.
- In a bowl, mix together the granola and honey to form a sticky mix.
- In the bottom of each muffin liner, pack in some of your granola mix to form a base.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your berries and Greek yoghurt. Top each granola base with some of this yoghurt mix.
- Freeze until solid (around 2 hours).