Are you looking for a flavourful low-fuss dinner recipe that can pre-prepared the day ahead? This recipe allows you to cook the meat and vegetables all in one saving time and effort. These juicy chicken skewers are bursting with flavour…
These scrumptious Greek-Style Loaded Zucchini Fries are simple, fresh and surprisingly healthy! Give them a go today!
- 4 large zucchinis, cut into long, thick matchsticks
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan, freshly grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ¼ cup tzatziki
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add panko breadcrumbs, parmesan and Italian seasoning to a bowl. Place eggs into another bowl, and flour into another bowl.
- Dip your zucchini sticks into the flour, then the egg, before coating with the panko mixture.
- Repeat the above step until you’ve run out of zucchini sticks.
- Place the zucchini sticks onto the lined baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins, until golden brown and crisp.
- Transfer the zucchini fries to a serving platter, before topping with the shredded chicken, crumbled feta, diced tomato, diced onion, dollops of tzatziki and parsley. Serve immediately!