Fresh Lemon & Chilli Fish Parcels with a simple green side salad – this is a dish that will leave you feeling light yet completely satisfied!
Prawn lovers, where are you at? You’re going to love our Green Rice Bowl with Prawns! Delicious pan fried prawns on a bed of rice that has been tossed with lots of healthy Greens, like Avocado and Parsley!
- Firstly, cook the brown rice. Rinse the rice through a sieve, then transfer it to a large pot. Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover pot with a lid and reduce heat to low. Cook the rice for around 25 mins or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Once done, remove pot from the heat and allow to sit for 10 mins with the lid on.
- While the rice is cooking, prepare the green sauce by combining the avocado, parsley, chives, garlic, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and water in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pat the prawns dry with a piece of paper towel before tossing in olive oil. Heat a pan over medium-high and cook the prawns for 2 mins on each side, in batches. Once done, set prawns aside and cover to keep warm.
- Once the rice is done, fold in the baby spinach, then stir through the green sauce until the rice is well-coated.
- To serve, top the green rice mixture with the prawns and enjoy!