These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
BBQ season is here, and we can’t resist experimenting on the grill with different flavours! These mouthwatering Veggie & Halloumi skewers are sure to be an entertainers hit – especially for your vegetarian friends.
- Place your chopped zucchini in a microwave-safe dish before microwaving until slightly tender.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon, paprika, thyme, plus a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together until well combined.
- Add all of your chopped vegetables plus halloumi into the bowl, and mix until all ingredients are coated.
- Skewer your vegetables and halloumi onto BBQ-safe skewers, before grilling until your skewers begin to develop lovely char-grill marks.
- Serve with an extra squeeze of lemon.