Light and fluffy Lemon & Raspberry Coconut Muffins are sure to make your morning delightful. We’ve created the perfect recipe that features those two fabulous fruits!
Don’t serve up boring roast potatoes this Christmas dinner… (or any other dinner for that matter). There is no need to, this recipe is far from boring and super easy to make.
These hasselback potatoes in our opinion would have to be the ultimate side dish, because who doesn’t like potatoes? Plus, they also go with pretty much everything!
We have also created a delicious avocado dip that goes fabulously with these roasted potatoes. It can be served alongside these super spuds or spread over the top. Either way, we know that these potatoes won’t be just a Christmas time side, you will love them too much to reserve just to one time a year.
Just remember to get in quick when dishing up, as this side has been known to disappear pretty quickly!
- Preheat an oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Scrub and rinse the potatoes, cut into thin slices but not all the way through. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to prevent the knife from cutting all the way through. Place the wooden spoon down along the side of the potato holding it against it.
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish and slightly “fan-out” the slices. Sprinkle with salt and herbs then drizzle with butter. Bake potatoes in the oven for approximately 1 hour.
- If you would like to add cheese to your potatoes remove them from the oven 10 – 15 minutes prior to them being done. Sprinkle cheeses over and continue to cook until lightly browned, cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside. Check with a fork.
- Serve your hasselback potatoes with the avocado dip alongside your favourite holiday time meal.
For the dip:
- Pit, peel, and mash the avocado with a fork. Blend in the lemon juice, along with the sour cream and onion powder, mix together well.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking and serve immediately.