These delectable Indian fritters are a true delight for the taste buds. Thinly sliced onions, generously spiced and enveloped in a chickpea flour batter, are fried to perfection until golden and crispy. Pairing them with cucumber raita, a refreshing dip…
Are you one of the many people who love french onion dip? If you answered yes, you’re going to LOVE our Healthy French Onion Dip! It’s perfect to bring along to a picnic. Or you can simply keep it in the fridge and serve it with fresh veggies and your favourite biscuits for a daily snack.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the onions and sauté for around 5 mins until soft and translucent.
- Next, add the salt, thyme, and balsamic vinegar, and sauté over a medium heat for around 10 mins or until mixture is beginning to caramelize.
- Add in the minced garlic and Worcestershire sauce, then cook for 5 mins. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Once the onions have cooled completely, add in the Greek yoghurt and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh veggies and biscuits! Note: Can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.