Happy Halloween! ? To celebrate this spooky day, why not make these healthy Apple Critters with your little ones. They’ll have fun creating them and even more fun eating them!
It’s more fun to eat pinwheels than a sandwich… right? Right. These picture perfect pinwheels may look time consuming but we promise they’re not!
We’ve made ours with turkey, hummus, spinach, carrot and capsicum but feel free to experiment with different ingredients!
- Spread the hummus over the surface of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices on top of the hummus.
- Sprinkle with spinach, carrot sticks and red capsicum sticks on top.
- Roll the tortilla up like a burrito.
- Use toothpicks to secure the filling in place and slice into 5 pieces.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.