Want to soothe your savoury tooth and feed the family in under an hour? We’ve created a simple Pumpkin, Leek and Feta Tart with an easy recipe to follow.
Breakfast in bed for Mum on Mother’s day is somewhat of a tradition for many families across the world. While this recipe takes a little time, if you’re feeling extra organised you can make these rosti’s ahead, this will make breakfast making Sunday morning a little easier.
They are best re heated in the fry pan so they can generate a nice little crisp about them again. Serve with your Mum’s favourite savoury breakfast flavours. Not too sure? We highly recommend serving alongside a little fresh rocket, shavings of smoked ham (smoked salmon would be delicious also), freshly cooked egg and finishing off with hollandaise sauce. YUM!
- Combine all the ingredients except for the oil in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in large, heavy fry pan over medium heat.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake in the fry pan smoothing it down with a spatula.
- Fry batter in batches until cooked through and golden brown, adding more oil if necessary, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer rosti’s to paper-towel-lined plate to drain briefly.
Serve on a bed of fresh rocket leaves toped with eggs cooked to your liking, shaved smoked ham and a drizzle of freshly made hollandaise sauce.