Pizza for dessert? Yes please! 😍 This EASY Fruit Pizza is so much fun to make, and devour. Kids will love it, big kids will love it, and it uses so many colourful fruits from your local fruit and veg…
Craving the perfect no-bake summer dessert? Enjoy this glorious Mango Ice-Cream Tart using sweet, juicy, seasonal mangoes and creamy vanilla ice cream.
- Line a loaf tin with glad wrap allowing plenty of overhang, and then a layer of baking paper.
- Spoon a generous layer of vanilla ice-cream into the loaf tin. Freeze for one hour. While this is freezing, blitz the frozen mango with 1/2 cup water to form a sorbet like texture.
- Place the blitzed frozen mango on top of the vanilla ice-cream layer, then freeze for another hour or two.
- While your ice-cream mixture is in the freezer, blitz your macadamias with the gingernut cookies, and stir through melted butter to form a crumble.
- Set aside ½ a cup of mixture onto a small lined tin spreading thinly, and place in fridge to set to form a large cookie.
- Press remaining cookie mixture over the top of your frozen ice-cream and mango, before covering with overhanging glad wrap, and returning to freeze for a further 2 hours.
- Once solid, turn ice-cream tart upside down so the crumb base sits on the plate. Carefully remove plastic wrap and parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped macadamias, fresh mango, and crumbled chunks of your large cookie.