Our Sweet Lemon Tiramisu is a twist on the classic Tiramisu dish! Incorporating fresh lemons provides of a deliciously zesty flavour that will delight the tastebuds!
Craving the perfect no-bake summer dessert? Enjoy this glorious Mango Ice-Cream Tart using sweet, juicy, seasonal mangoes and creamy vanilla ice cream.
- Line a loaf tin with glad wrap allowing plenty of overhang, and then a layer of baking paper.
- Spoon a generous layer of vanilla ice-cream into the loaf tin. Freeze for one hour. While this is freezing, blitz the frozen mango with 1/2 cup water to form a sorbet like texture.
- Place the blitzed frozen mango on top of the vanilla ice-cream layer, then freeze for another hour or two.
- While your ice-cream mixture is in the freezer, blitz your macadamias with the gingernut cookies, and stir through melted butter to form a crumble.
- Set aside ½ a cup of mixture onto a small lined tin spreading thinly, and place in fridge to set to form a large cookie.
- Press remaining cookie mixture over the top of your frozen ice-cream and mango, before covering with overhanging glad wrap, and returning to freeze for a further 2 hours.
- Once solid, turn ice-cream tart upside down so the crumb base sits on the plate. Carefully remove plastic wrap and parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped macadamias, fresh mango, and crumbled chunks of your large cookie.