We’re super excited for you to give our Pumpkin Lemonade Scones a go 🧡 They are fluffy, and make for the perfect treat to bake this weekend!
To make Milk Chocolate Mousse:
- Break chocolate into double boiler and melt. Alternatively heat in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until melted. Stir well.
- Separate eggs. Mix yolks into chocolate. Beat whites until stiff and fold gently into chocolate mixture.
To make Chocolate Sauce:
- Sieve cocoa and sugar into small saucepan. Add boiling water stirring constantly.
- Put mixture onto stove, heat over medium heat until boiling. Boil for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla essence and salt.
Note – this keeps well in a clean dry jar in refrigerator.
- Place Milk Chocolate Mousse into parfait glasses (or champagne glasses) and chill until set.
- Carefully pour a little Chocolate Sauce on top of mousse.
- Serve with skewers (or straws) of mixed melon balls.