This Aussie BBQ classic is a must-have on your Christmas table! Ironically, no BBQ-ing is required for these Prawn, Watermelon & Feta Skewers (unless you’d like to cook your prawns that way!) 🦐
Mushroom and prawns are a dream combo if we do say so ourselves! If you’re a fan of either (or both!), you’ll love our new Mushroom & Prawn Pizza. It’s a little bit fancy but will have your tastebuds dancing for joy!
- Place two trays in the oven, then preheat the oven and trays to 220°C fan forced.
- Heat a large fry pan over a high heat. Add the olive oil and mushrooms, and sauté for 5 mins until they’re golden.
- Then add the garlic and cook for 1 min or until fragrant. Remove from the heat, then stir through the lemon rind and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato paste over the pizza bases. Top the bases with the mushrooms and prawns, then sprinkle over half of the parmesan.
- Carefully remove the hot trays from the oven and place the pizzas onto them. Bake in the oven for 10 mins or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the trays from the oven and scatter the pizzas with the remaining parmesan. Slice each pizza into 6 or 8 pieces and enjoy while it’s hot!