Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
This No Bake Berry Tart is berry, berry delicious! A creamy filling, topped with fresh berries – who could say no to such a glorious summertime tart?
- To prepare the base, place your digestive biscuits into a zip-lock bag and gently crush with a rolling pin until small crumbs are formed.
- In a bowl, melt butter in the microwave and combine with the white sugar and digestive biscuits. Transfer mixture into your tart tin, compacting the mixture and pressing it into the lining of the tin. Allow to set in the fridge for 10 mins.
- To prepare the filling, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour filling into your tart tin and place in the fridge, allowing it to set for a few hours.
- Before serving, top with fresh fruits and a dusting of icing sugar.