These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
Adorable AND delicious? Yep, that’s our No-Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes! ? They’re a creamy, refreshing and simple treat for sweet tooths!
- Place digestive biscuits in a food processor and process for 1 min or until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
- Evenly press mixture into the bottom of your mini cheesecake pans (recipe makes around 12 mini cheesecakes depending on pan size).
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and icing sugar.
- Next, add the whipped cream and sliced strawberries to the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling onto the prepared bases. Gently smooth the cheesecake tops with a spatula and refrigerate until firm (around 4 hours).
- Serve topped with more fresh strawberries and whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!