Our Sweet Lemon Tiramisu is a twist on the classic Tiramisu dish! Incorporating fresh lemons provides of a deliciously zesty flavour that will delight the tastebuds!
Our NEW Passionfruit Mousse is picture perfect! This smooth, creamy mousse topped with beautiful fresh Passionfruit from your local Fruit and Veg shop is a light treat that’ll delight.
- To prepare the passionfruit concentrate, scoop the pulp out of each passionfruit. Pour the pulp into a pot over a high heat, then add the water and sugar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer on low until the mixture has reduced. Put mixture through a sieve and allow to cool. Put the concentrate in a lidded jug, then keep refrigerated.
- In a blender, blend together the passionfruit concentrate and the condensed milk.
- Next, add the thickened cream and blend until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins or small glasses, then refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve topped with fresh passionfruit pulp. Enjoy!