Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
This green and pink beauty is our new Pea & Radish Salad that acts as a great side to accompany a hearty meat dish.
- Bring a small sauce pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice water bath.
- Place the peas into the boiling water and blanch for 2 mins. Drain the peas using a strainer, then place the strainer into the ice water bath to stop the peas cooking any further.
- Place the peas into a medium sized bowl and allow to rest in the fridge whilst preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, water, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt.
- To serve, add peas to a serving platter, then top with the radishes and spring onions. Pour the dressing over the salad, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Finally, scatter the pea shoots, microgreens and/or chives over the top of the salad, then serve!