This is the winter salad of your dreams! Our Roast Carrot, Beetroot & Lentil Salad features delicious roasted baby carrots and beetroot on a bed of fresh rocket. This dish will definitely impress your dinner guests!
This green and pink beauty is our new Pea & Radish Salad that acts as a great side to accompany a hearty meat dish.
- Bring a small sauce pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice water bath.
- Place the peas into the boiling water and blanch for 2 mins. Drain the peas using a strainer, then place the strainer into the ice water bath to stop the peas cooking any further.
- Place the peas into a medium sized bowl and allow to rest in the fridge whilst preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, water, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt.
- To serve, add peas to a serving platter, then top with the radishes and spring onions. Pour the dressing over the salad, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Finally, scatter the pea shoots, microgreens and/or chives over the top of the salad, then serve!