Now that we’re getting back to working in the office, we’re always on the lookout for some on-the-go breakfast ideas! This Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Loaf made with in-season sweet potato is a delicious choice.
If you’re looking for a healthy, protein packed snack to make at home, look no further than our Peanut Butter & Banana Protein Bars! Yes, they taste as good as they look😍
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a reasonably shallow baking pan with baking paper (we used a pan 27.5cm x 17.5cm).
- Using a mixer, combine the bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract until the mixture is very smooth.
- Then add in the oats and sliced almonds, and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the lined baking pan, making sure to press and flatten it with a spatula until the top is flat.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins, or until the bars are turning golden brown on the edges.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow the bars to cool completely before cutting them.
Note: The bars can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.