We don’t mean to alarm you but these Baked Apple Nachos are positively delightful. They’re super easy to make and will go down a treat with the whole family!
Why yes, this Pear & Blueberry Galette DOES taste as good as it looks! If you’re looking for a cosy dessert to end a chilly day, look no further than this one. Remember to pick up the pears and blueberries from your local fruit and veg shop!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the puff pastry on the lined tray.
- Layer the pear slices and blueberries onto the pastry, then drizzle over the honey.
- Lightly whisk the egg with a splash of water, then brush the egg wash over the edges of the pastry and sprinkle over the sugar.
- Bake until the pastry is lightly golden, around 25-30 mins. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with some ice cream if desired!