This light and fresh pineapple and lemon frozen yoghurt is perfect for those hot Summer days! With just four ingredients, it’s a super simple recipe that the whole family will love, and with honey being the only sweetener, it’s a dessert you can enjoy guilt free! It can be stored in the freezer for up to a month…if it lasts that long of course!
- Slice pineapple in half and score flesh with a knife
- Remove flesh cubes using a spoon and place in freezer for a few hours or until frozen.
- Place frozen pineapple into blender.
- Add honey and yoghurt to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust the honey amount depending on the sweetness of your pineapple.
- Pour mixture into an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours but preferably overnight.
- Serve out scoops into bowls or serve in a hollowed-out pineapple shell for a bit of fun!