Kids will love these Homemade Orange Jelly Bites! Made using freshly squeezed Orange juice, the hardest part about making these is staying patient while they set
This light and fresh pineapple and lemon frozen yoghurt is perfect for those hot Summer days! With just four ingredients, it’s a super simple recipe that the whole family will love, and with honey being the only sweetener, it’s a dessert you can enjoy guilt free! It can be stored in the freezer for up to a month…if it lasts that long of course!
- Slice pineapple in half and score flesh with a knife
- Remove flesh cubes using a spoon and place in freezer for a few hours or until frozen.
- Place frozen pineapple into blender.
- Add honey and yoghurt to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust the honey amount depending on the sweetness of your pineapple.
- Pour mixture into an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours but preferably overnight.
- Serve out scoops into bowls or serve in a hollowed-out pineapple shell for a bit of fun!