We’re super excited for you to give our Pumpkin Lemonade Scones a go 🧡 They are fluffy, and make for the perfect treat to bake this weekend!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the skin from the pineapple and remove the core. Cut the pineapple flesh into small pieces.
- Lay out a sheet of filo, spray with olive oil and lay a second sheet over the top. At one end spoon a quarter of the ricotta, leaving a few centimeters of pastry at either end. Spoon a quarter of the pineapple over the top of the ricotta and sprinkle with a little cinnamon. Spray the edges of the filo with olive oil and then fold the edges over. Spray again and then roll up to form an enclosed parcel.
- Repeat three more times and lay the four parcels on a non-stick baking tray. Brush with the egg and bake for 15-20 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Drizzle with honey, then cut diagonally in half and serve.