Add a pop of colour to your plate with our Rainbow Carrot Beet Salad with Cranberries and Yogurt Dressing! ? Great for enjoying with your favourite roasted protein or even on its own, this sweet and crunchy side dish will…
Our delicious Thai-inspired Pineapple Rice Salad is bursting with flavour. It’s quick and easy to make, and is packed with Wombok, Pineapple, Cherry Tomatoes and fresh Herbs from your local Fruit and Veg shop.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups wombok, shredded
- ¼ large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored & thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped + extra to serve
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cashews, to serve
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, wombok, pineapple, tomato, spring onion, coriander, and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar until well combined.
- Add half the dressing to the rice salad and gently toss until well combined.
- To serve, place the rice salad on a serving platter before sprinkling with the cashews and coconut, if desired. Serve with extra mint leaves and drizzle over the remaining dressing.