This salad is super easy and tastes delicious. It goes really well with chicken, meat or burgers on the BBQ.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Spread the coconut over a baking tray and roast in the oven for a few minutes, stirring every couple of minutes until light brown. Remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile cook the brown rice to packet instructions.
- Cut the peel from the pineapple, core and cut half of the fruit into small pieces.
- Cut the red capsicum into small dice, discarding the seeds and core.
- Roughly chop the fresh herbs.
- In a salad bowl mix all ingredients together, toss well.
- Top with cashew nuts and extra shredded coconut just before serving!