Big on flavour, little on prep-time! Our Asian Guacamole has a hot, fresh twist on classic guac with the added punch of mint and fish sauce.
We’ve added a tropical twist to the classic fried rice.
This dish can be served as a standalone meal on its own or add it to the table when entertaining to be served as a side. Either way we know you will love it. Super quick and easy to create, make this dish next time you need to reuse leftover rice.
If you are looking for a super impressive dish to serve up or take with you to the next holiday party then this is it. By cutting your pineapple in half lengthways and scooping out the flesh, you can use the hollowed out pineapple shell as the perfect way to serve your fried rice. Your dish will certainly stand out from the crowd, not just because of how fabulous it looks but how flavoursome it is too!
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Cup Carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 Cup Corn kernels
- ½ Cup Capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 1 Cup Pineapple, fresh cut in to chunks
- 3 Cup Cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 4 Shallots, (Green onions), sliced
- 4 Tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- In a wok, heat the oil over medium heat & stir-fry the onion & garlic until golden brown.
- Add the carrots, corn kernels and capsicum, stir-fry for 2 minutes longer. Add in the pineapple, rice and tamari, mix well & stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Spoon the rice into the centre of a serving dish and garnish with shallots and fresh coriander leaves.