We’ve added a tropical twist to the classic fried rice. This dish can be served as a standalone meal on its own or add it to the table when entertaining to be served as a side. Either way we know…
Big on flavour, little on prep-time! Our Asian Guacamole has a hot, fresh twist on classic guac with the added punch of mint and fish sauce.
- Place the avocado, lime juice and fish sauce in a medium bowl.
- Use a fork to mash until smooth and well combined.
- Add the chopped coriander and mint and stir to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon guacamole into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with extra mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with rice crackers, if desired.
Recipe by: Australian Avocados