Bring colour to your table with this quick and easy salad that pops with flavour. The cool fresh tastes from the herbs to the earthy sweet flavours from the carrots and beetroot are sure to impress any crowd. This salad…
This guacamole is big on flavour with avocados, coriander and mint.
- Place the avocado, lime juice and fish sauce in a medium bowl.
- Use a fork to mash until smooth and well combined.
- Add the chopped coriander and mint and stir to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon guacamole into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with extra mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with rice crackers, if desired.
Recipe by: Australian Avocados