Dips are such a great way to get vegetables in to your family’s daily diet without too much stress. Dips, crackers and veggie sticks are a fantastic option for a healthy snack. Easily serve as part of your child’s lunch…
This may be a big call but we think our new Potato Salad is the best ever! Dill, crispy bacon and boiled eggs make this salad as moreish as can be!
- Dice the potatoes into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Chop the bacon, spring onion, dill and boiled eggs. Set aside.
- Put the potatoes into a saucepan filled with water.
- Boil potatoes until just soft, and allow them to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and toss through the mayonnaise.
- Add in the cooked bacon, spring onion, dill and eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.