This avocado antipasto is an ideal starter or delicious for a nutritious, quick snack or a light meal.
Nothing says Spring quite like a salad with fresh seafood and fruit! Our Prawns and Grilled Watermelon with Feta is the perfect dish to invigorate your taste buds. It’s great as a side or for lunch, and would even make a great light dinner option!
- Dry fry the fennel seeds in a pan over high heat until lightly coloured. Cool.
- For dressing, whisk vinegar, oil and fennel seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook prawns over hight heat on a chargrill or barbecue grill,
2 minutes per side, until flesh turns white. Place in a bowl with
onion, feta, mint and dressing.
- Grill watermelon on flat grill, 1 minute per side.
- Divide melon among plates, top with prawns, fetta, onion and
mint, and serve immediately.