These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
Our new Raspberry & Rhubarb Fool isn’t just a pretty face! It’s a dessert that heroes delicious Rhubarb and Raspberries, and is guaranteed to make tummies everywhere very happy!
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the rhubarb, water, and maple syrup to a boil. Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer until the rhubarb is tender and falling apart.
- Once there, add the raspberries and stir until well combined. Remove mixture from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Using a beater, whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract until soft peaks form. Add in the yoghurt and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, in glasses, place a layer of the raspberry-rhubarb mix, then top with a dollop of whipped cream. Repeat until both mixtures have been used up. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Allow dessert to chill in fridge before serving.